Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Something else to think about...

Okay, so I was bored today, and thought I'd make a post just rambling on...

I have thought about making my own PTC program...but then again, working a full time job would probably make that hard...or nearly impossible. I know that with enough determination it's not like it's completely impossible, but in the end, would it be worth it...? Could I possibly hold on and focus well enough to keep it up...or would I just lose all of my money?

It seems that if you don't have tons of time, you will end up losing all of your money that you initially put into it...

Sorry, that's my little aside...I've been really back and forth about it lately...I just want to find some sort of stable money making opportunity online....Something that I can do and work full time...

No comments:

Post a Comment