Friday, May 15, 2009

Making money playing online games?

I have been playing some fun little time killers lately and it's not the best way to make money online, but it's nice for those times when you are extremely bored with nothing better to do!

For instance, Kadokado has a great selection of mini-games that you get Kado points for reaching a certain score on the game. In the end of each period, for each game that you do well on you get a bonus! Can't beat that? I get up every morning and while I am having breakfast I play some games on Kadokado.

It's not the fastest way to make money, but the incentives are well worth the time spent playing it, especially if you enjoy the games like I do. You can cash out your points to unlock more games on the site, access to their forums, as well as money and gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment